No forward motion

Pgotcha

brought the ruckus 4x4 brushless rc two days ago was over a friends and was charging my battery. I ended up grabbing the wrong battery and hooking it up to my ruckus . Went out played with my ruckus for about 10 mins and lost throttle , what is wrong with my ruckus ???

What battery did you put on it? I assume it was 2s or smaller, or the ESC wouldn't have let you drive at all. I'm guessing the battery swap is a coincidence with this issue. Any other information on what's going on?

What battery did you put on it? I assume it was 2s or smaller, or the ESC wouldn't have let you drive at all. I'm guessing the battery swap is a coincidence with this issue. Any other information on what's going on?
ITs was for sure a big battery I don’t have it with at the time but Im going over my buddies house in a few I’ll check and let you know my car ran so much faster then it would have if my battery was in it

Probably low voltage cutoff of some sort check the manual.
I’ve been looking at the manual but it doesn’t really have much on the motor which I tho was funny

ITs was for sure a big battery I don’t have it with at the time but Im going over my buddies house in a few I’ll check and let you know my car ran so much faster then it would have if my battery was in it
It’s a 3 s and I have a brush motor

Have you since tried your battery on it? I assume that is a 2s?

I know in stock form, the ESC usually won't allow you to use 3s on the brushless models.

Latest posts

Members online

Back