Ruckus won't move

Dwmuskett

I have a 1:10 4wd ruckus that I haven't run in a while. The battery pack reads 8v so I believe it is charged I think is a 7.2v. I put new batteries in the controller. When I turn it on, it starts up correctly but it will not go. If I lift it off the ground, I can get the wheels to run. I also noticed in other forums that the wheels don't turn of I have the throttle pulled.
Any thoughts.

I have a 1:10 4wd ruckus that I haven't run in a while. The battery pack reads 8v so I believe it is charged I think is a 7.2v. I put new batteries in the controller. When I turn it on, it starts up correctly but it will not go. If I lift it off the ground, I can get the wheels to run. I also noticed in other forums that the wheels don't turn of I have the throttle pulled.
Any thoughts.
Are there any noizes while you apply throttle when the wheels are on the ground. Try tightening your slipper clutch. Mine got loose once.

Bought ecx Ruckus yesterday charged battery, plugged in and wheels started spinning in off position. No it won’t power on. Any suggestions

Any thoughts.
O no cause I have the same kinda problem same truck I charge battery and plug it in when I lift it up the wheels don't turn at all but it steers a few times then stops so I think it's dead batery I lost proper charger so it's prob not getting enough charge plz if it's not the battery plz tell me

O no cause I have the same kinda problem same truck I charge battery and plug it in when I lift it up the wheels don't turn at all but it steers a few times then stops so I think it's dead batery I lost proper charger so it's prob not getting enough charge plz if it's not the battery plz tell me

Sounds to me, the electronics. ESC is not functioning properly or motor is toast. If yours is truly brand new, call tech support at horizon hobby, should be warranty.
Old, replace.

I would try to re bind the radio to the receiver.

Another one, try recalibrating the Spektrum radio.

Here's a link.

Just an fyi on that vid, might want to do it with the car on for the steering and watch how far the servo goes, and stop just before it something hits. Don't want it to be bound up every time you turn full left or right, or just turn the trim knob down a little if it is going to far after you do it.

Just an fyi on that vid, might want to do it with the car on for the steering and watch how far the servo goes, and stop just before it something hits. Don't want it to be bound up every time you turn full left or right, or just turn the trim knob down a little if it is going to far after you do it.
True, but if your not fully adjusting the steering during calibration, you will risk the option of not having consistent steering each way.
I calibrate everything max, then use the adjustments in the radio. I do not use the Gyro receiver, zero assist, so I can adjust end points on my radio.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back