2s or 3s LiPo upgrade

Looks like it may be a double build thread. My wife just said she wants to go this weekend to the track and see if she wants to get a kit too.

Afterthought... just saying 2s lipo is plenty of power.. I run a 100c 6000mah in my amp and it's got ridiculous amounts of power.. 3s would probly render the amp uncontrollable..

i want to upgrade my amp to a brush less system but im still a bit confused on what to get i want to go brush less does that mean i need a new servo, metal gears and driveshafts or what ? maybe some different tires ... i want it to go fast but not too fast where i break it, i need help on things i should work on upgrading.

i want to upgrade my amp to a brush less system but im still a bit confused on what to get i want to go brush less does that mean i need a new servo, metal gears and driveshafts or what ? maybe some different tires ... i want it to go fast but not too fast where i break it, i need help on things i should work on upgrading.
Going brushless in the AMP means new:

-metal transmission gears
-Hot Racing CVD axles
-new receiver, possibly new transmitter. (Some have found a receiver that works with OEM transmitter
-brushless motor and ESC. I would keep it around 3000Kv or so. You can go bigger, but it gets crazy uncontrollable. I have a 4000Kv in mine and it's INSANE!

Everything else is a "replace as needed". Listed above is what you need or will need with in a handful of runs and worth replacing while you have it opened up.

unnamed.jpg Don't mind my drone but i finally got a chance to solder an led light bar into my amp mt and i think it looks amazing, its connected to my esc with a on and off switch . now the fun can continue all night long. #Not bad for a rookie

as soon as i said something about my esc it fryes up after i just bought a brushed motor.. does any know if i can buy a bushless esc and put a brushed motor until i buy a brushless one ?

as soon as i said something about my ESC it fryes up after i just bought a brushed motor.. does any know if i can buy a bushless ESC and put a brushed motor until i buy a brushless one ?

Brushless and brushed motors are wired differently. Brushed use two wires while brushless use three.

Latest posts

Members online

Back