I need a new metal servo IMMEDIATELY

BriaN

I really need a metal servo for my ECX amp, I bought one on amazon, but it is way too big for the amp, even though it is for 1/10. Can someone leave a link of a metal servo that fits the ECX amp perfectly? Please? Thank you!

I really need a metal servo for my ECX amp, I bought one on amazon, but it is way too big for the amp, even though it is for 1/10. Can someone leave a link of a metal servo that fits the ECX amp perfectly? Please? Thank you!

I referenced this servo KS-5031-09MW in one of your other threads fits right in use the stock servo horn.

Do I have to modify the actual screws or anything? Cause that servo is 1/8..?

No use the same holes and stock plastic servo horn. If you use the metal horn that came with your Animos servo then you would have to modify slightly the metal horn.

Last edited:
No use the same holes and stock plastic servo horn. If you use the metal horn that came with your Animos servo then you would have to modify slightly the metal horn.
Just a strange question, but what makes a servo 1/10 or 1/8? Cause the 1/8 is the same size as the 1/10

Also, is there any cheap servo that is waterproof and has metal gears and fits the amp?

Alrighty just wanted to make sure if it was waterproof, it did not say waterproof on the servo or in the description

The case has rubber seals on top and bottom the screws and top bearing where the spline is has seals also. As shown in your other thread I have had the servo apart to check before. I assume the MW stands for metal gear waterproof (it is metal geared and waterproof).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back