Ruckus 2WD Upgrade? ESC, Steering Servo etc.....

So I bought two older style ruckus’ old batteries were junk, so automatically upgraded to 2s lipo.. well... after running it through some trail terrain (working on making it like a track... not there yet!!) I smelled the smell!! Grabbed it in the back side and oh yea bit warm..... not quite as hot as my old ladies .. but the smell... I’ve heard of this smell... It is not as elusive as I had thought. So.... now what! Go brushless.. .. ? I want power.. to pull it off a stick on the trail or something.. no need for speed... they are for my kids... I’d like to tone it down on speed if anything..
All you need is a pinion gear a couple of teeth smaller. That will reduce speed and give you more torque and you’ll run cooler.

Also... what’s up with the voltage checker alarm?? Thought the truck had one.. for low voltage rt.. obviously I’m fresh at this. .
I like to keep it simple...
what is the most bomb set up that will take a serious beating.. I don’t need to do back flips .. just want them to hold up to my kids.. so tough.
I ran one in my stock Amp MT because the ESC had no LiPo mode. Let me run 2S dead stock all summer.

Arrma Granite on 2S. Or the Big Rock version.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back