Aluminum Parts?

I have a Brushless Ruckus and I bash it like a psycho. I broke 2 ECX front A-Arms, 3 ECX Caster Blocks, 2 ECX Drive shafts and 2 plastic Traxxas Slash shafts. Quite some time ago, I upgraded to RPM A-Arms all round, RPM Caster and Steering Blocks and MIP Steel Shafts and now nothing breaks.

I have a Brushless Ruckus and I bash it like a psycho. I broke 2 ECX front A-Arms, 3 ECX Caster Blocks, 2 ECX Drive shafts and 2 plastic Traxxas Slash shafts. Quite some time ago, I upgraded to RPM A-Arms all round, RPM Caster and Steering Blocks and MIP Steel Shafts and now nothing breaks.
RPM makes some fantastic stuff and one company I recommend for any RC.

Welcome to ECX Forum @DrDre

all I can say is Hot Racing has really durable strong upgrades for the ruckus, I have a show truck that looks totally cool with the upgrades and the parts are pretty damn strong too, I havent had any problem with Hot Racing upgrades, I recommend you shop Hot Racing for your upgrades, you wont be disappointed garrenteed, I have every upgrade that Hot Racing makes for the ruckus truck and my show truck looks sexy very sexy, its a 1957 chevy stepside truck and its pretty cool, I have had a lot of comments on my truck and all of them were positive comments, I havent yet had someone say anything bad about it and everyone that seen my truck have all pretty much drooled over it so yeah that's where its at folks and one more comment about adding weight to it, aluminum lightens up your vehicle not makes it heavier, I put my 3300 mah speedpack battery in and was pulling wheelies, I just bought another ruckus and right out of the box i put my 3300 mah speedpack in it and wouldnt come close to pulling a wheelie so aluminum does lighten up your vehicle,it did mine so i cant see why it wouldnt for anyone else..........peace everyone !!!!!

That is some rubbish aluminium. Did you drive through a puddle of liquid nitrogen just before it happened?

Nope just junk soft aluminum that's knowen to be used by cheaper aluminum parts companys. If I where anybody I would stick to the Official ECX aluminum parts.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back