Aluminum Parts?

It's fun, a wheelie monster goes right at 30 mph being geared by 22 tooth pinion 87 tooth spur. I'll probably upgrade motor-esc after I have everything upgraded. The drive train is now updated to metal. Still need to do rear hubs front steerinf etc.

You have a good motor. I had a 45a esc, 3300kv motor, and a 3s 5000mah 35c battery. I had that doing 50mph with 18 pinon and 89 spur

You probably need a new servo. When your servo gets old they eventually start to die. How long have you had the servo and how often do you drive?

Does the steering linkage move freely? Either your servo has lost its torque or the steering is binding.

I recently just switched out the steering servo to a new one . When its all conected together it doesn't turn, it will turn left or right but not enough to turn the wheels. The servo is a brand new.

I recently just switched out the steering servo to a new one . When its all conected together it doesn't turn, it will turn left or right but not enough to turn the wheels. The servo is a brand new.

I assume you have the DX2E? Is your dual rate turned down?

upload_2016-5-3_15-25-6.png

Could it be the turbuckles are not the right length or anything like that?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back